Friday 27 January 2012

What do u see !?


A photo posted by Beautiful Planet Earth (Facebook page) that has been shared by my friends which made me curious to click into it and see what is the photo actually mean......all this while, I been having my own perception of this photo which I thought the cause of misty KL- is from the chinese prayers during chinese new year ! and i keep wondering why the others are posting such thing ?! I even thought the beautiful planet earth page was like a sarcasm page name of our behavior... 
But after clicking into it, I only realised is actually praising of the shot itself from that angle......
Well, I wonder what others point of view then !? 

3 comments:

  1. It is nice picture, through. seriously the first sight of this picture is giving me the impression about the beauty of KL. i mean 'base on the first sight'. so it mean if this picture is wanted to express the misty kl the photographer should take it the way a bit of 'ugly' way? this is the power of the photographer i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldnt know if the photographer wanted to take that misty... Misty is what i see from it, dont misunderstand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya the misty...i would think it is vapour at dawn for first sight...

    ReplyDelete